Every New Year brings about with it a time of change, growth, re-birth, and resolution. It is the time for the fresh start, making plans, setting goals, and living up to one’s full potential…all for the betterment of oneself. Acknowledgement is the first step, obtaining the means to reach said goals is the next. So, where does one start? Well, how about The Fountaindale Public Library! Come on into the Fountaindale Public Library and check out our newest Lobby Display! This month’s display is appropriately titled: “New Year, New You”, with an emphasis on health and exercise. The display contains a plethora of books to choose from as well as a smattering of audio books as well.
Here is a sampling of some of the titles that await you:
- The 90-Day Fitness Challenge by Phil and Amy Parham
- Strong Women, Stay Young by Miriam E. Nelson, Ph.D.
- Shape Your Life: 4 Weeks to a Better Body- and a Better Life by Barbara Harris
- Stronger, Faster: Workday Workouts that Build Maximum Muscle in Minimum Time by Brian Kaufman
- Fit and Fabulous After 40: A 5-Part Program for Turning Back the Clock by Denise Austin
…And, it’s all conveniently located for you on the 1st Floor, right when you first walk in!
In addition our materials, we also have online capabilities as well. One of the trendiest and most popular sites going right now is PopSugar Fitness. PopSugar Fitness is a site dedicated to healthier living. It contains online demonstrations of various workouts. These include 10, 20, 30, 40-Minute Workouts as well as Full-body Workouts.
This site and many others like it can be accessed in our Computer Commons area on the 2nd Floor!
So, come on in and get your New Year started off right!
– Brian S.